The Winged Nymph supports all pollinators with a particular focus on attracting butterflies. This garden provides both nectar and host plants so that butterflies are provided with food at all stages of their life cycle. Hues of violet, Indigo and pinks dance together in this garden from spring until autumn, providing all resources needed for the full life cycle of the Butterfly.
Plant this garden in dry to moist soil with full or partial sun.
- Echinacea ‘Delicious Candy’
- Baptisia australis ‘Purple Smoke’
- Echinacea ‘Powwow White’
- Eupatorium purp. maculatum ‘Gateway’ (Joe Pye)
- Phlox paniculata ‘Jeana’
- Phlox ‘Emerald Blue’
- New England Aster
- Oenothera lindheimeri ‘Sparkle White’
- Asclepias incarnata ‘Soulmate’