This native garden hosts a variety of pollinators while showcasing a simplistic palette of colors. Blues, white, Indigo and violet hues paint the perfect cottage garden from spring until fall. It’s only with native plants that our local pollinators survive.
Plant this garden in dry to moist soil with full or partial sun.
- Baptisia australis ‘Purple Smoke’
- Schizachyrium scop. ‘Standing Ovation’s (little Bluestem)
- Echinacea ‘PowWow White’
- Hydrangea ‘Anabelle’
- Eupatorium purp. maculatum ‘Gateway’ (Joe Pye)
- Yucca ‘Excalibur’
- Phlox subulata ‘Emerald Blue’
- Aster ‘October Skies’
- Stokes Aster ‘Blue Danube’