This Garden is a plentiful host to many pollinators, such as birds, bees and butterflies. Vibrant colors are on display from spring until autumn. The Indigo hue of the baptisia starts the show in spring, followed by yellows, oranges, to blues and ends with the color of October skies with Aster in the Autumn.
Plant this garden in dry to moist soil with full or partial sun.
- Echinacea ‘Delicious Candy’(Coneflower)
- Echinacea ‘Ruby Star’(Coneflower)
- Baptisia australis ‘Purple Smoke’
- Schizachyrium scoparium ‘Standing Ovation’
- Phlox paniculata ‘Jeana’
- Asclepias tuberosa (Milkweed)
- Stokesia laevis ‘Blue Danube’
- Oenothera lindheimeri ‘Sparkle White’