This Garden was named Harmony for the color of blooms that were chosen. Hues of pink, purple, indigo and blue are soft and easy on the eyes. This garden will show off from spring until fall and support birds bees and butterflies. This garden should be planted in wet soils with partial to full sun.
- Eupatorium purp. maculatum ‘Gateway’ (Joe Pye)
- Panicum virgatum ‘Gunsmoke’
- Hibiscus moscheutos ‘Candy Crush’
- Physostegia virginiana ‘Vivid’
- Liatris spicata ‘Kobolt’
- Iris versicolor
- Aster novae-angeliae ‘Purple Dome’ (New England Aster)